Monday, November 1, 2010

It's been awhile...


Been away for a LONG time. Spent that time searching different areas and attending local auctions in order to accumulate all the items I needed to build. And build I did.

I was participated in the HUGE antique/craft show in Round Top, Texas. I had a fantastic show. Met some great people and had a lot of fun. Hope to return this spring. The birdhouse above was one that we had to place outside the building. WAY TOO TALL for indoors. It stands around 15ft. I was hoping didn't have to bring that one back home, a tad bit hard to load, but I love it in my yard as well! The photo below was one of my small houses.


Overall, I came home with way less than what I went down there with! Thanks! Thanks! Thanks! to all who purchased a house. I hope you enjoy it!

Should have taken better and more photos of the houses, and did, but I wasn't pleased with how the pics came out. Not going to post those. Was happy with a couple of sightseeing photos. Had to get a picture of some Texas wildflowers.


Stayed in a little town called Giddings. Beautiful courthouse and church. Did get a picture of those too.






Will try to get better at this blogging also...

No comments: